Saturday, October 11, 2008

Trip to Canada
















Last summer in Canada

Last month I went to Canada for my Grandma Balderson's funeral. It was kind of a sad occasion but it was great to honor such a uniquely wonderful lady. I have so many nice memories of my grandma. I worked with her for years in the clothing section of the Trading Company and she taught me many things (how to vacuum in the corners, clean mirrors, dust). She was brutally honest...if you received a compliment from her you know you earned it because she spoke her mind. Her and my Grandpa had such an amazing marriage and they did everything for her. He simply adored her.














Grandma and Grandpa at the July 24th parade in Magrath last year



















Dad, Mom, Me, Wendy, Danny, Patti, Darren, Jimmy, Debbie















With cousin Lauren and her darling baby Seth
















Danny and Westin














DEB and Owen


















Patti and Maysa















Balderson Boys...Danny, Michael, Darren, Braeden, Jimmy














Headstone of my triplet sisters













At the cemetary

All of my brothers and sisters were there and we had a lot of fun together. There is nothing better than being with family.

No comments: