Sunday, May 10, 2009

Easter

I wish I was more on top of it so I could take pictures of the kids before church...usually they come come with messy (or straight) hair, food crumbs or stains, or/and missing things from their clothes (ie. Hayden's flower on her dress). They are so anxious to get out of their church clothes that usually at least one of them has already changed and is miffed when HE has to get back into them. Then the laundry at the end of Sunday is insane... Anyway Easter was nice. The kids had a great time finding their baskets...we had to tell Austin where his was (pitching machine box). I did not take any pictures of them with their baskets...not one. I have no first Easter pictures of my baby with her little basket trying to eat the chocolate. Sad...


1 comment:

Sally said...

Cathy, they are so so cute!

We didn't get pictures before church, either. I always have such good intentions. In fact, we didn't get any pictures, it was only because a friend of ours took a few that we have a single picture of our kids in their Easter best.