Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lately...

Ainsley is really growing! She is really active. I love it when she is sleeping.Snuggled next to her dad.Getting so big!NEW TOPIC...
School was out a couple of weeks ago. Next year Austin, Parker, and McCall will be transferring to Creekside Elementary School in our neighborhood. While it will be nice (for me) not to have to spend so much time in the car, we will really miss Sycamore. Austin started kindergarten 5 years ago and we have had a wonderful experience here. With his teacher Mrs. Turpen...he had her for 3rd grade and 4th grade.
Front of the school

With the mascot "SHARKY".

2 comments:

Kam said...

Your kids are adorable. Come home soon so we can hit up Marine World.

Anonymous said...

I still totally remember when Sycamore was being built and a bunch of my friends from Montair had to transfer over there because it was way closer for them. I was really sad! Creekside will be cool though; plus, that's the name of the street Rob and I live on.