Tuesday, November 16, 2010

1st day of school

I am posting this so late I know! I have had about 10 posts ready to go but just have not posted them. This is the first day of school for the kids. It was Austin's first day of middle school (6th grade), Parker's first day of 3rd grade, McCall's first day of 2nd grade, and Hayden's first day of kindergarten. They were so excited. I love the first day of school smells...new school supplies...it lasts such a short time.
the group

park

mcCall loves to pose

mcCall and park had classrooms across the hall from each other since cally was in a split 2nd/3rd grade class.

austin

hayden

cally in line at school with her friend christina

park in line

hayden at her desk in her k/1 split class

in line


luckily i still have ains to keep me company...or what else would i do?

No comments: