Monday, September 7, 2009

First Day of School 2009

The kids were up before 6 on the 1st day of school! This year we are at a new school. The kids are so excited!

McCall in 1st grade, Austin in 5th grade, Parker in 2nd grade

Austin is a big 5th grader...next year middle school...yikes.



McCall in line. I asked her how she liked her teacher...she responded excitedly"I was hoping she would have long hair!"


McCall in her class...as you can see, her teacher has long hair!


The kids at home...Hayden starts preschool next week.

**Parker didn't want us to go with him to his class (sniffle sniffle) so I missed getting a picture of him in line.**

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Jeesh Cath your kids are ginormous!

Sally said...

It is so much fun to see all these pictures! I miss you!! And your sweet kids. Oh how I wish we were neighbors.