Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Marisa!

Happy Birthday Marisa! Last week Marisa came and celebrated her birthday at our house. The kids were thrilled! They couldn't stop laughing over the fact that she was wearing a birthday hat that said "I'm one". Marisa is a great aunt that my kids adore. She is so thoughtful and never forgets a birthday. She is talented. She is creative. She is fun. She is beautiful. She babysits! She also has made the sweetest baptism DVDs for my boys that mean the world to me. We love you Marisa...you are the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Way to absolutely make my night. I am up so late and I was just about to go to bed but I decided to check my email and Google Reader instead... and this is what I see! You guys are awesome--all of you. We are excited to come down again soon... perhaps for McCall's birthday? Thanks again so much for the perfect day!

Anonymous said...

PS: I love that only half of the people in this picture are actually looking at the camera!