Sunday, October 18, 2009

Best Friends

McCall and Hayden are such the little buddies. They are only 20 months apart. I remember the day I brought Hayden home from the hospital. McCall was still a baby herself and went balistic when I held her little sister. It was so hard and I thought it would be impossible for them to ever be friends. The opposite is true! They get along...perfectly ;)...most of the time. It is so fun to listen to them play house or barbies or babies. When I was pregnant with Ainsley the popular game was "baby in tummy" and everyday at least one new delivery was made! Hayden does not like McCall being in school all day and can't wait for her to get home. They still fight occasionally...and McCall does give in a lot...but I know they will be great friends forever!

1 comment:

Kam said...

Oh my goodness. They are so adorable. I hope one day I can have two beautiful girls like that and you can help teach me how to do their hair. :)