Sunday, October 18, 2009

Where we've been...

Soccer has started and consumes all of our time these days. 5 days a week we are practicing and playing. On Saturdays we have 3-4 games! Luckily there are 2 of us to shuttle everyone around. Above is Austin playing on his White Plus Scorpian team. He is #8 in the red.

Here is Parker posing for the picture. Sadly, we have taken very few pictures this year. Parker LOVES soccer!
This is McCall's 1st year of soccer and she is excited that her dad is the coach. She can run fast but doesn't want to hurt anyone. She is slowly coming out of her shell and recently scored her 1st goal!

2 comments:

Kam said...

Congrats to McCall with her 1st goal on her birthday. What times are the games this weekend? I would love to come watch Austin play.

Debbie said...

Mccall is so color coordinated! I remember being so embarrased because dad bought me some nasty shin pads and I had to wear Jimmy's baseball socks. McCall definately has more style than I ever did... I bet she looks so cute playing.