Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hair

So lately I've been a little tired of the same everyday hairstyles for my girls. We've tried some fun ones we've found online. I'm not sure who dreams these styles up but they are really creative. Most of them are so easy too. Here are some of the ones that I have remembered to take pictures of.

McCall around Easter...notice the eggs
Same do from behind...(in her pajamas at the END of the day)

pretzel in Hayd's hair

Valentines day for McCall
Valentines for Hayden

Hayden's Easter egg hairdo at preschool

2 comments:

Kam said...

how did you find those!? what are you thinking for 4th of july!?

Rachel said...

Cathy,
Those hair do's were darling! I'm always amazed when I see your girl's hair. They are lucky to have an adorable mom that spends so much time making them look adorable also!