Saturday, October 2, 2010

basketball camp

One of the highlights of going to Canada is attending basketball camp! My kids love it! This year McCall was able to go and she had a great time. This year they learned new skills, made lots of friends, and had fun reconnecting with their cousins. Thanks Uncle Danny!
mcCall
parker getting ready for the jump
mcCall and parker with his new best friend
some of the cousins
some more of the cousins...austin feels a little too mature to want to get a picture taken
more cousins
cute sophie (cousin) eating a freeze almost as big as she is...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of all the cousins lined up in my looks like age order, like the Von Trapps!

Anonymous said...

I meant "what," not "my" ... man, that wasn't even close to the same word!